• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Gary Cove Still Alive ????

30 posts in this topic

Surely you can operate a camera yourself, or failing that, ask a passer-by to assist you...If Gary turns up later, he can take another picture.

I know deathlok is dying to see all those key issues in one pic.

I wouldn't know because I've got him on "ignore".

Ahhhhhhhhhh - blissful peace.

I wish I'd done it years ago.

Ian -

Shouldn't you change your signature line to "Collected Every DC"?

grin.gif

Ian -

grin.gif

Well, technically it's an ongoing venture as DC is still in business... confused-smiley-013.gif

Ian -

grin.gif

Well, technically it's an ongoing venture as DC is still in business... confused-smiley-013.gif

If he got this weeks new books then he's got all of them and the collection is complete......until next week between the time new books hit the shelves and he buys them.

Ian -

No because there are at least twenty DCs come out new every week, and I have to acquire those to keep the collection complete. So it's ongoing.

Plus I still haven't finished all the giveaways, especially as we keep discovering new things that no-one ever knew about. There are just SO many.

Surely you can operate a camera yourself, or failing that, ask a passer-by to assist you...If Gary turns up later, he can take another picture.

I know loads of people with digital cameras. But Gary's was one of the sharpest I've seen, and I need a picture with over sixty covers on it to be able to show fine detail. More importantly, Gary is really into it and helps position the comics to get the best shot. And we've got a huge rack in a comic shop to borrow, so now all I need is the errant Gary.

I know loads of people with digital cameras. But Gary's was one of the sharpest I've seen, and I need a picture with over sixty covers on it to be able to show fine detail. More importantly, Gary is really into it and helps position the comics to get the best shot. And we've got a huge rack in a comic shop to borrow, so now all I need is the errant Gary.

Still trying.....

Hi Ian, you got al the dc recent retailer incentives too?

If you mean all the RRPs, like Batman 608, then yes, all the ones I know about, and a few no-one else knows about, like Uncle Sam (the Vertigo one), and The Superman Wedding Album.

If you want to buy me a round trip to London, I'll come over myself. No one does it better.

If you want to buy me a round trip to London, I'll come over myself. No one does it better.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif