• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

A Swamptastic youtube channel could easily challenge DNA test day on Maury for the title of best worst TV ever.

Guys proud to annouce my youtube channel! my channel name is swami oodles ( you guys can give me  a better name ! i am open to suggestions) I AM THINKING SWAMI COMICS OR SWAMI TV , SWAMI GAMING , OR SUAVE SWAMI

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPlj9eESTwSOpU7Cx2oUVkg

This will be a chat for comics, gaming, ( i will be starting a twitch channel very soon ), sports gambling advice, movie/tv reviews and reactions and recommendations, and anything science and technology ( computer tips, hacks, how to video or just science related or sci-fi related stuff)

PLEASE SUBCRIBE! I WILL BE A PATERON ALSO SO IF YOU DONATE OR TIP ME I WILL BUY MORE COMICS AND MORE CONTENT!

I PLAY ALL TYPES OF GAMES LIKE DARK SOULS, MADDEN FIFA, MONSTER HUNTER, ASSASINS CREED, ETC YOU NAME IT I PLAY IT

ROAD TO 10,000 K SUBSCRIBERS STARTS NOW!

AFTER I REACH 10 SUBS I WILL POST MY FIRST VIDEO OF ASM 361 AND SHOW YOU THIS BOOK THAT STARTED IT ALL!

oodles.JPG

Edited by BITCOINSWAMI

2 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Guys proud to annouce my youtube channel! my channel name is swami oodles ( you guys can give me  a better name ! i am open to suggestions) I AM THINKING SWAMI COMICS OR SWAMI TV , SWAMI GAMING , OR SUAVE SWAMI

This will be a chat for comics, gaming, ( i will be starting a twitch channel very soon ), sports gambling advice, movie/tv reviews and reactions and recommendations, and anything science and technology ( computer tips, hacks, how to video or just science related or sci-fi related stuff)

PLEASE SUBCRIBE! I WILL BE A PATERON ALSO SO IF YOU DONATE OR TIP ME I WILL BUY MORE COMICS AND MORE CONTENT!

I PLAY ALL TYPES OF GAMES LIKE DARK SOULS, MADDEN FIFA, MONSTER HUNTER, ASSASINS CREED, ETC YOU NAME IT I PLAY IT

AFTER I REACH 10 SUBS I WILL POST MY FIRST VIDEO OF ASM 361 AND SHOW YOU THIS BOOK THAT STARTED IT ALL!

oodles.JPG

:roflmao:

6 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

oodles.JPG

You are about to become a star!  Make your video and we will join in masses. 

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you can hack? That explains a lot even about the hits on this site and of course my own PC problems.

download.jpg

@tv horror I don't think it's Swarmi's hacking skills messing up your computer, I think it's some of those questionable sites you have been visiting! like this:

tvhorror.jpe

43 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Change your channel to Ladies man Swami and go out and pick up the ladies... I bet they would LOVE to hear from you. 

Good Lord! I never even contemplated Swarmi trying to pick up chicks!

I'm sure his tales of WUDY, Ultra Gem ASM 361's, & autographs by Kaptin Kerk must wow the ladies!!!lol

45 minutes ago, comics4all said:

questionable sites you have been visiting!

Oops yes I've heard that you can pick up unwanted viruses at THOSE type of places...Sorry Swami.:roflmao:I'll have to change my name to VD Horror.:sick:

15 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

If Swami is as awesome with his comic book choices. I cant imagine his sports betting choices, just fantastic!

The Royals are just getting warmed up, bet the house on them winning the 2019 World Series!!

Am I the only who envisions his first episode (assuming it ever drops) featuring him showing off a printout of a picture of a 9.8 #361 that he pilfered from eBay?

8 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

anything science and technology

20 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

If Swami is as awesome with his comic book choices. I cant imagine his sports betting choices, just fantastic!

anything science & technology!!!!! :roflmao:

Swampi can be the new Bill Nye the Science guy !!!!

17 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I hope he sticks around to join in any future contest I might have. The participation rate would probably double with the following he has.

@DR.X Fortunately/Unfortunately Swarmi is here to stay with us like a bad case of VD!!!! :roflmao:

7 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

The Royals are just getting warmed up, bet the house on them winning the 2019 World Series!!

Am I the only who envisions his first episode (assuming it ever drops) featuring him showing off a printout of a picture of a 9.8 #361 that he pilfered from eBay?

I'm giddy with excitement.