• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic show, sales, and auction etiquette reminders

23 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, newshane said:

Rummaging through boxes? Pfft. Not for me. 

I'll take those wall books though. 

HaHaHa! Was just thinking of this today. I used to love haunting old bookstores and looking for stuff. I just don't have the time resources at this point in my life to do that anymore and I'm more than happy to pay someone extra who has taken the time/work/skill/knowledge to find a gem. So yeah I kinda just do the wall books. 

35 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

It should be a foregone conclusion that personal space and proper etiquette in a public setting would be respected.  Alas, it almost never is.  This, my friend, is why I can't stand people.

That's the way it was at an estate sale I was at last weekend.  When 2 people were done with their boxes, we would switch spots.  There was verbal under bidder remorse, though    lol

Edited by comicdonna

52 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

It should be a foregone conclusion that personal space and proper etiquette in a public setting would be respected.  Alas, it almost never is.  This, my friend, is why I can't stand people.

+ 1,000,000 brother.