• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday 3000psi!!!!

31 posts in this topic

Congrats Liz. Pleasure to meet you in SD.

At least your birthday will prevent Scott from coming down to SD next year! poke2.gif

Happy Birthday Liz!!!!!!

I was going to post a dancing banana to celebrate your birthday... but it is yellow

Then I was going to post a smiley face.... but it is yellow

Then I was going to post the little face holding the flowers... but it is yellow

So with that said, I'll just leave you with thumbsup2.gif and 893crossfingers-thumb.gif (for a great next year) and a devil.gif because it just looks cool and isn't yellow. -----Sid

Thanks, guys! cloud9.gif

Great seeing all of you in San Diego ... had such fun that we might just do it again next year, birthday or not! Looking forward to seeing some of you again in Chicago! yay.gif

And Sid, as you can see, I'm working on my yellow issues ... screwy.gif

Happy birthday, Liz, and disregard Jim's and Jeff's suggestions for presents. If MY wife demands jewelry for a birthday gift, then I want ALL wives (or wives to be) to demand jewelry for birthday gifts.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday, Liz, and disregard Jim's and Jeff's suggestions for presents. If MY wife demands jewelry for a birthday gift, then I want ALL wives (or wives to be) to demand jewelry for birthday gifts.

Ah, but then Jim and Jeff couldn't enjoy Liz's present, now could we? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif