• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 11

68 posts in this topic

yeahok.gif

I pointed out what needed pointed out and I'm not into debating this, so I leave you with having had the last say on the subject!

headbang.gif

Sounds good to me. I am glad you got to point out what you wanted to.

Now lets move on with this contest yay.gif

Put me in the Ultra group right now, cause I'm looking into the crystal ball and I see elimination is on the way for me!

ya you are right. i suggest you quit now, don't bother sending a grade in.

Perhaps we should create a final category... UltraSuperMegaLoser for those that were eliminated after round 10.

tongue.gif

Ok, quick question before I post the results.

Would anyone be against it if I called this round just a fun round. The scan's were good but there was some damage that affects the grade that I was unaware of until I really sat down with the book today and called for the notes. Without this information I can just see a $hi!Storm coming, so can we call this one just for fun?

Or better yet, can I post the information that I attained today and just have everyone resubmit grades? I am very sorry about this, but I looked at the book aroudn 15 times before I really saw it.