• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 11

68 posts in this topic

Ok then.

On the back cover, nearly invisible to the eye is a 3 inch crease that doesn't break the color, but it is there. The rest of the book is as seen as this was the only hidden flaw. This creases goes in a Southeast direction starting from about 2 inches from the top left of the back cover. It run's through the BLACK C in Challenge, so you can see how I missed it.

So, send them grades on in I guess smile.gif Hopefully we can get through it quickly because I assume most are watching.

Ok, quick question before I post the results.

Would anyone be against it if I called this round just a fun round. The scan's were good but there was some damage that affects the grade that I was unaware of until I really sat down with the book today and called for the notes. Without this information I can just see a $hi!Storm coming, so can we call this one just for fun?

Or better yet, can I post the information that I attained today and just have everyone resubmit grades? I am very sorry about this, but I looked at the book aroudn 15 times before I really saw it.

I'm not involed so...

Did at least 50% of the guesses come within two grades?

I mean if the book is 6.0 and 80% of the guesses were 8.0-up that's problematic.

gossip.gif I'm just picking numbers at random btw and haven't studied the scan at all since I'm on the bench so I'm NOT giving any grade opinion. gossip.gif