• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s STAR WARS: THE ACOLYTE (2023?)

66 posts in this topic

On 5/6/2024 at 2:40 PM, kimik said:

Nice second trailer. Looks like all of the characters are well past the comics/novels in timing?

Yeah, this takes place toward the end of the High Republic. I think it’s roughly 100 years after the events of Phase 1 & 3. Vern appears, but her race/species lives longer than humans. 

With Phase 3 still unfolding, I guess any character appearing, besides Vern, would be a spoiler. 

I was offered a survey today and shown behind-the-scenes images and videos to ask if I felt the story was intense enough. They had tracking software too that if I took any snapshots it would log this and legal action could be taken. All for $5 for my time.

I just wanted to see more. I liked what I saw. That's all I can say so far.

On 5/11/2024 at 5:15 PM, Bosco685 said:

I was offered a survey today and shown behind-the-scenes images and videos to ask if I felt the story was intense enough. They had tracking software too that if I took any snapshots it would log this and legal action could be taken. All for $5 for my time.

Couldn't you just record it with your phone?

On 5/11/2024 at 11:16 PM, I like pie said:

Couldn't you just record it with your phone?

You had to complete the survey in under 10 minutes. Any longer and it would cut it off.

Probably done also to avoid the chance someone was rewinding the video a few times to record it. Very well controlled survey approach.

On 5/11/2024 at 6:15 PM, Bosco685 said:

That’s awesome! I can’t wait for this one to drop. The books have been great and at times devastating  (still recovering from Path of Deceit). 

I will be at Disney World the week this show premieres. I forget which day we are going to be doing all the Star Wars stuff, but I’m hoping there is some cool promo stuff for it.