• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman Foil Varients (red,Plainum,blue +) HELP

6 posts in this topic

Im trying to build my collection back up but I see all these Archive editions now.  Different colors, different prices.  When I first had my Moore run I don't remember these.  Why are they so expensive?  What are they?  And if anyone who collects them know a number of how many Foil covers by colors there are I would greatly appreciate it! 

23 hours ago, Bigtruck said:

Thanks for the update Valiantman.  I saw the #8 Ruby Red 9.8 up for sale offered 250$ they accepted, I bought it, needed that issue anyways. 

If you were happy with the price, that's all that matters. You essentially bought a $5 book with $245 worth of fancy foil added after long, long after the fact, but if it works for you, great.

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

On 6/4/2019 at 5:00 PM, RockMyAmadeus said:

If you were happy with the price, that's all that matters. You essentially bought a $5 book with $245 worth of fancy foil added after long, long after the fact, but if it works for you, great.

At least it's an older book.  People are shelling out $1,000+ for books printed this decade which are $5 books with a different wrapper. lol