• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)LARGE SUMMMER THREAD
4 4

91 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Summer Sale. 20 Books in Total. I will try to respond as quickly as possible to incoming messages whilst posting books. Hope you find something you like!!! 

:rulez:

1. Shipping is free.

2. No HOS or PROBIES, no exceptions!!!

3. Returns are accepted on raw books as long as they are returned in the SAME condition as they're sent out. Must notify me within 48 hours of receipt of the book to return. Sorry, no returns on slabbed books.

4. PayPal and Personal checks only.

5. Time payments available on certain books. A non-refundable 20% deposit is required on time pay books, with the balance due in 30 days.

6. Trading is an option I keep open for all books. If you're interested in a particular book, PM me to negotiate.

7. First unconditional :takeit:in thread wins. I welcome offers via PM on all books, but a TAKE in the thread trumps ongoing negotiations.

8. Some of these books have front cover only shots because they are in brand new Mylites and I didnt want to re-tape. I tend to grade very conservatively, but if you need more pics, I'll be happy to accommodate via PM. 

9. You can see my kudos in 'Joshua33 Feedback Thread' here on the boards. 

10. This is a one day only sale. Books will no longer be available tomorrow 06/02 at 3pm Pacific. The thread will close at that time. 

Edited by Joshua33
Price

Book 7

Amazing Ghost Stories 15. Matt Baker cover. Unbelievably cool zombie cover. I've seen a couple of these pop up lately, but dont be fooled, once they're purchased, this book will get expensive. Fine - or better

:news: SOLD to @Ricksneatstuff

20190601_141626.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Sold