• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crossed Vol 1 Garth Ennis

4 posts in this topic

I can't find this anywhere on the search or even google.  Does anyone have a spreadsheet or any information on how many different Hardcover versions of this book were made?  I know there are quite a few and I bought 3 different ones from these forums alone.  one says 1000 one says 750 and one says nothing at all on the back.  If anyone can help thanks!

Edited by Bigtruck

2 minutes ago, Bigtruck said:

I can't find this anywhere on the search or even google.  Does anyone have a spreadsheet or any information on how many different Hardcover versions of this book were made?  I know there are quite a few and I bought 3 different ones from these forums alone.  one says 1000 one says 750 and one says nothing at all on the back.  If anyone can help thanks!

Clarify your inquiry for me. Are you looking for how many editions have been printed, or how many books have been printed?

Unless they're Limited Edition, you're almost guaranteed to never know the quantity of a print run.