• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interstellar Civil War

41 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

:rulez:

It's a comic book kinda movie? What did I do? No trailers allowed? No discussions involving poorly made films? Hell, in that case, nuke the whole sub

Edited by NoMan

58 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I just wish someone would start an Interstellar Civil War thread, at least twice. Maybe three times.

:baiting:

ain't nobody talked about this movie. why would anyone?

Just now, TwoPiece said:

You posted the same topic twice. lol

One of those posts is referring to the instance of that movie playing in another shard of the multiverse, so no foul!

1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

You posted the same topic twice. lol

I'm not saying I didn't. Have I linked to this guy's sh*tty movies before? I'll delete it.

Edited by NoMan

Just now, NoMan said:

WTF?

Relax. You had the same thread twice. You went over and changed the other one to correct it. We were just kidding you about it, as you probably hit submit twice while the site hung up.

Life will continue.

58 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Relax. You had the same thread twice. You went over and changed the other one to correct it. We were just kidding you about it, as you probably hit submit twice while the site hung up.

Life will continue.

Life will continue? Anybody got any thoughts on the Albert Pyun Cinematic Universe?