• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Database

13 posts in this topic

Depends on how detailed you want to get.

I use comicspriceguid.com.

I pay very little (can't remember) and it gives me the basics i need, such as:

Title, issue, dupes, price paid, "value" (their prices are close on some, and waaaaay off on CGC books) and a field to enter in any notes.

I can also download it as an excel file.

This question was just asked a few days ago on another thread. Someone there suggested comic collectorz from www.collectorz.com . I checked it out and like it so far. Has a place for all of the info you'll need plus a spot for a cover scan(I'm even putting my original art collection in there). Only $30 or so one time fee. Well worth it.

This question was just asked a few days ago on another thread. Someone there suggested comic collectorz from www.collectorz.com . I checked it out and like it so far. Has a place for all of the info you'll need plus a spot for a cover scan(I'm even putting my original art collection in there). Only $30 or so one time fee. Well worth it.

100% agree. Great package.

Well, I'm using a comic program by Just Another Monkey that is pretty cool. This guy is out of Georgia. The program is pretty extensive and he has scanned in alot of covers and prices already. You can add titles and whole sets of books at one time. And only paid $13. http://www.justanothermonkey.com is where I got it.

I use this....It's pretty good. Wish it had all the issue info already....real pain in the [embarrassing lack of self control] to download covers....

I use Comic Base Archive version 9. Little expensive but worth it I believe. Version 10 just came out so I will eventually upgrade.

I'm having to manully find pictures, and info for my new comics I enter, there is nothing on that site that is helpful, besides to buy and download the softwatre, am I missing something?