• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qualified for Marriage?

80 posts in this topic

YOU SIR must be the real ComicKeys! Or did you make that up to get Greggy and the others to come and lighten this up a bit?

Neither. When I was a child I wanted to be a paleontologist. I actually read everything about the topic in the "grammar school section" of the Watertown Public Library (MA, not NY) by 5th grade. A couple of librarians "tested" my knowledge then I was granted access to both the Junior High School and High School libraries so I could learn more. So you see? I know my paleontology and to you I say...nyah nyah nyah nyah NYAH nayh! tongue.gif

Hey, since thers just the 8 of us around, get this, Iv ebeen here for a week or so, Imup to almost 70 posts, and Ive even managed to [!@#%^&^] off a couple of posters royally already! Not too shabby huh? How have you guys managed to post so much for so long? I need some sleep. frown.gif

Right approach, wrong letters

stalaCtite for ceiling

stalaGmite for, okay class, everyone together: ground.

Think it was in an Atom Showcase, or maybe I think that cause his origin was in a cave....

• Administrator

Guys, let's drop the "bash hammer" topic please. This has all been hashed out quite enough. We don't need it taking over the forums again. If you're keen on it, read the old threads, but do not start them up again.

Thanks.

Arch

Guys, let's drop the "bash hammer" topic please.

Arch, I don't think I've bashed Hammer at all. Unless you just happened to pick me to reply cause I was at the bottom.

Oh - thanks for sticking the How To Spot Restoration thread to the top.

Arch, I don't think I've bashed Hammer at all.

Yeah, right. >snort< I've reviewed all your posts from the first day you even logged on here and they ALL contain anti-Hamitic sentiments! Granted, some are more deeply encrypted than others...

Yeah, right. >snort< I've reviewed all your posts from the first day you even logged on here and they ALL contain anti-Hamitic sentiments!

Major -I KNOW you are pulling my leg. But still wish Arch would respond. Took a couple of days off from here due to his choosing me for his reprimand - and overall Hammer and I have been the main two people arguing the two sides - and a fascintaing argument it was - but suddenly I am highlighted for a "let's stop slamming Hammer" which realy did freak me out. No jokes Major, please. OK?

(of course - most folks do not want to KNOW my world - but there ya go!)

Probably populated with a bunch of bug-eyed weirdos and other oddities from your utterly WORTHLESS pre-code fetish! Gads, why everyone doesn't just sell off their pre-codes at rock-bottom prices is just beyond me.

"Say Janine, sorry about the 'bug-eyes' thing..."