• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how does cgc treat printers creases

12 posts in this topic

hello forum members

I have just got a few books in the mail and a couple bronze DC's have printing creases

one has two 2 inch long creases on the UFC and another book with a couple 3 inch long creases on the UBC the books are otherwise nm except for these creases how will cgc handle them any help would be welcomed.thanks

They are allowed in books 9.6 and above.

9.6 and below, or not allowed in books 9.6 and up.

So . . . 9.6 goes both ways? 27_laughing.gif

hi.gif

Obviously they suck, but CGC allows for them. I am not sure they are consistent with this, but hey, neither are the creases . . . 27_laughing.gifwink.gif

I bought one of these books off of Drbanner and the other formites spoke so highly of him so I was surprised it had the printers creases because the other 3 I got were topnotch premo books so i'm glad cgc does not down grade them thanks everybody

I bought one of these books off of Drbanner and the other formites spoke so highly of him so I was surprised it had the printers creases because the other 3 I got were topnotch premo books so i'm glad cgc does not down grade them thanks everybody

dr.b is top notch to buy from... sumo.gif

dr.b is top notch to buy from... sumo.gif

I agree the books are great, perfect, fast shipper fair on shipping cost it just that the printing creases through for a loop foreheadslap.gif