• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 11a

81 posts in this topic

I'm sending in my protest grade now, I agree with Redhook(by the way Happy Birthday!) and others this should be thrown out, because once I give my grade I'm going to get thrown out,,,I have no clue how to grade this without seeing it for myself,,,,whine,, whine, whine,,,, 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Wow, this is different, pre-grading complaining!

I lowered my initial guess a notch. I still think it's a swell looking book, and I used to own a copy off the spinner rack. Sniff ... I still miss that book. sorry.gif

Russ.....when you do post the grades....can you please post each person's two grades.......? This way we can see who was the most chilled-out by the invisible crease! acclaim.gif

Russ.....when you do post the grades....can you please post each person's two grades.......? This way we can see who was the most chilled-out by the invisible crease! acclaim.gif

When does Round 11a end?

End? ......you thought it was going to end? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

When does Round 11a end?

End? ......you thought it was going to end? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Whoops, my bad. When does Round 11a get replaced by Round 11b?

Really hoped this one would grade higher. If I had seen the crease, I probably wouldn't of ever sent it in. So here are the results.

11labelbok.jpg

Losers Bracket

#15 8.5 Stays in Losers

#21 9.0 Goes to Mega Losers

#44 7.5 Goes to Mega Losers

#53 8.5 Stays in Losers

#36 BYE

Mega Losers Bracket

#5 8.5 Stays in Mega

#33 9.0 Eliminated

#26 8.5 Stays in Mega

#43 9.2 Eliminated