• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 11a

81 posts in this topic

I would have been ticked off to get an 8.5 if that were my book.

I probably would have had to go shoot off a few rounds in frustration.

Well, I finally got a Bye.... bye-bye that is. frown.gif

Got luck everyone! hi.gif

Well, everyone but AlexH. mad.gif

27_laughing.gif

Dude, I've been in the mega loser group since round 3. I'm not going anywhere. I'm too comfortable now. insane.gif

#44 7.5 Stays in Losers

#53 8.5 Goes to Mega Losers

thats what you get for guessing the grade stooges.gif

893whatthe.gif Hey, you'd think nailing the grade acclaim.gif would be good enough to keep you in a bracket when your opponent is off by a full point, wouldn't you??? 893whatthe.gif

Ahem... Ahem! Calling CS, calling CS! gossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gif Please correct this travesty of justice! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

#44 7.5 Stays in Losers

#53 8.5 Goes to Mega Losers

thats what you get for guessing the grade stooges.gif

893whatthe.gif Hey, you'd think nailing the grade acclaim.gif would be good enough to keep you in a bracket when your opponent is off by a full point, wouldn't you??? 893whatthe.gif

Ahem... Ahem! Calling CS, calling CS! gossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gif Please correct this travesty of justice! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Ahah, I see that it is correct in the Round 12 thread!

Losers Bracket

#15 8.5 Stays in Losers

#21 9.0 Goes to Mega Losers

[embarrasing lack of self control]! I knew I'd regret not putting 'lok a way a couple rounds back... Christo_pull_hair.gif

The really funny thing to me is that in the Round 11 I PM'd CS with a guess of 9.8. Then with the "visible" crease I lowered my grade to 8.5.

Hey, feel free to join us at the end of the bar for a nightcap at the SuperUltraMegaLosers Club!

Cheers, mate!

cheers.gif

What kind of bar is it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

eta.gif

I'm there! hi.gif