• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

8,223 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2024 at 8:28 AM, jimbo_7071 said:

Thanks. That's very good info. Some of the strips I'd like to read some day in their entirety are Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, Dick Tracy, Little Orphan Annie, and Frank Godwin's Connie.

Most of these are available in over-sized, high quality reprints.

On 7/22/2024 at 9:07 AM, tth2 said:

Did they?  I don't remember magazines with serial stories in the 1960s or 1970s.  My impression is that they just got replaced by paperbacks and TV.

Some of the material continued on in a digest format, size between a paperback and comic, squarebound. GOD BLESS... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/3/2024 at 11:20 AM, Point Five said:

Here's another mind-bending result. I shopped around my .5 copy on a couple different venues and couldn't give it away. Well, someone sure wanted *this* copy!

Screenshot2024-08-02at11_17_47PM.thumb.png.2a52a6de7e4a2ff2d788dfa11bf2321c.png

That's a great cover.

You're lucky you dodged a bullet when you were shopping it around.  Now you know where to sell your copy. 

On 8/2/2024 at 11:28 PM, tth2 said:

That's a great cover.

You're lucky you dodged a bullet when you were shopping it around.  Now you know where to sell your copy. 

Now I’ll never let HA get their grubby mitts on it!  :sumo:  

Not a GA book, but I think it's noteworthy enough to mention here:

CGC 9.6 W Fantastic Four #1

I almost skipped past it in the previews just now thinking it was just a Golden Records copy, but then realized it was the real thing!  

One of 2 9.6 copies, so with Brulato owning one, I wonder who is selling this one?

On 8/3/2024 at 10:04 PM, tth2 said:

I almost skipped past it in the previews just now thinking it was just a Golden Records copy, but then realized it was the real thing!  

One of 2 9.6 copies, so with Brulato owning one, I wonder who is selling this one?

Nicest copy I ever seeeeen. It's so white front and back it does look like a GRR at first. 

On 8/3/2024 at 8:04 PM, tth2 said:

I had to do a double take as well.  When I saw the 9.6 thought it was a GRR copy but then I saw the 10 cents on the cover

On 8/4/2024 at 3:04 AM, tth2 said:

7-fig book now

On 8/5/2024 at 4:43 PM, Gotham Kid said:
On 8/4/2024 at 10:04 AM, tth2 said:

Expand  

7-fig book now

Easily.

Posted (edited)
On 8/6/2024 at 3:01 AM, batman_fan said:

CLINK has a 9.0 coming up for all the low grade collectors out there :insane:

9.0 SA Marvels are so mundane

Edited by Gotham Kid