• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)
4 4

116 posts in this topic

Unbelievably gorgeous Planet 61. CGC 6.5 WHITE. The Plnet 7 HOMAGE.  This book presents NM if not for the stain on the back spine. Just look at the pictures. You will NEVER see a book from 49 this pretty in the front, straight up!!! Looks fresh. I feel the price is too cheap for the quality, even though over GPA. LOOK AT THOSE YELLOWS!!!!!!

Regretfully listing upon request, dont hurt my feelings and let me keep it...

:news:SOLD TO @Ricksneatstuff how dare you sir!!! :sorry:

20190608_153207.jpg

20190608_153220.jpg

20190608_153149.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Terms

Just now, Joshua33 said:

Unbelievably gorgeous Planet 61. The Plnet 7 HOMAGE.  This book presents NM if not for the stain on the back spine. Just look at the pictures. You will NEVER see a book from 49 this pretty in the front, straight up!!! Looks fresh. I feel the price is too cheap for the quality, even though over GPA. LOOK AT THOSE YELLOWS!!!!!!

Regretfully listing upon request, dont hurt my feelings and let me keep it...

$820

20190608_153207.jpg

20190608_153220.jpg

I’ll Take It 

Just now, jsilverjanet said:

:takeit: Terrifying tales, + Silver Surfer 3 + Thrilling Comics #60 per PM

@jsilverjanet with the second door prize. @Ricksneatstuff with the first (jumbo 103). I'll mark em. Quickly and get to the last 2 books. Hopefully Rick doesn't take my Finale book

Hes on a tare!!! Tear. Whatever. :banana:

Just now, Howling Mad said:

He moves so quick on this and other stuff that it's ridiculous. I'd have to be unemployed and constantly monitoring the boards to even have a chance.

And that brotha be running bid ness!!! And kicking our behinds!!!