• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM, FF 52

6 posts in this topic

very nice book.  there looks to be some mild corner and edge wear, tiny staple tears, back cover light staining / foxing.  initially thought there was some color touch around the top staple, but don't see any bleed through on inside cover and i'm not an expert on resto detection so i'm saying i can't see any resto. 

CGC 8.0

Bottom left corner cover and inside front near spine may have color touch.  Black dots look suspect.  Wavy edge of the back cover may have some moisture damage or trimming.  It's hard to tell by these pics. Black covers are notorious.  High resolution pictures please.

On 6/26/2019 at 9:30 PM, Grilledchease said:

Bottom left corner cover and inside front near spine may have color touch.  Black dots look suspect.  Wavy edge of the back cover may have some moisture damage or trimming.  It's hard to tell by these pics. Black covers are notorious.  High resolution pictures please.

Good eye. Looks like amateur color touch to the spine and bottom edge of front cover. Sorry...:sorry: