• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUY IT NOW!

15 posts in this topic

I like the Q & A.......

Q: 2mil..u sure???

A: I'm taking a wait and see attitude. When I was a kid they were worth at least a million to me. They could be offered later at a 40-90% discount. Stay tuned.

Wow, a 40 - 90% discount. Somebody volunteer to pop this wretch's BIN!!

Is this your auction. That price is crazy. 2,000,000 dollars for an incomplete non-certified non variant run of marvel star wars comics. I wouldn't pay, even if I had, 2,000,000 dollars for a complete run with price variants all graded CGC 9.8 with a signature series from the whole cast and crew including george lucas. this auction is so far beyond crazy that it is laughable

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm, stored in an attic! that's where i want to get my comics from. my folks' attic is about 200 degrees most of the year.

hey, is that a 35 cent cover price on the star wars 1?

sorta stupid is more like it. i guess he likes paying fees to ebay

Not really, fees are in flux - they are credited back or added on every time you change the price. I don't have a clue what the ceiling is. For example, an offering for $2,000 might be the same as $1,000,000, but if you put it back to $.99 before it ends or before you cancel it, the fees are credited back to your account. yeahok.gif

sorta stupid is more like it. i guess he likes paying fees to ebay

Not really, fees are in flux - they are credited back or added on every time you change the price. I don't have a clue what the ceiling is. For example, an offering for $2,000 might be the same as $1,000,000, but if you put it back to $.99 before it ends or before you cancel it, the fees are credited back to your account. yeahok.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Yes it only took me 5 years to figure that out! Just figured it out last week.

Davidking623