• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED- Thank You
9 9

262 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Authentic Police Cases 8- CGC 7.0 W $3500

In case you didn't know, I sold this for $3500 then bought it back for that and now selling it... I should not be selling this awesome book. 

fOVeTyR.jpgghsGUZy.jpg

I can no longer resist the allure of another amazing Baker  TAKE!

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Science Comics 2- CGC 1.8 $4200

My personal favorite early Fox/ Lou Fine cover. My second favorite early Fox (mystery men 10) sold earlier. This is what I have in this book.

cK3ctZe.jpgogHdIUL.jpg

Im still in love with the one you sold me 2 years ago brother.......we cuddle at night haha

6 minutes ago, grebal said:

Imagine what an empty GGA world it would be on the boards, if Rick was a black hole from which no book ever re-emerged, like Will.

It's William, please, but yes Rick is most awesome.  I am kinda a black hole, yeah.

27 minutes ago, Markentoth said:

And Takebot continues his path of destruction!

I was going back and forth on that one.

I am more amazed that YOU are taking Romance books now. lol 

I don't blame you. The temptation is great! 

While I'm on the subject, how about those Suzies? I've always been a total sucker for a babe in a little black dress. :x

Great thread Rick. GLWTS. 

1 minute ago, newshane said:

While I'm on the subject, how about those Suzies? I've always been a total sucker for a babe in a little black dress. :x

I was resistant, but Rick and William have slowly pulled me into the world of romance, at least Baker romance. His women were drawn REALLY WELL! And I kinda like the crazy passive-aggressive situations portrayed on the covers. 

10 minutes ago, grebal said:

Imagine what an empty GGA world it would be on the boards, if Rick was a black hole from which no book ever re-emerged, like Will.

Why would anyone want to imagine such a horrible thing.  :roflmao:

As for William, he is a great guy and awesome board member.  As far as I know, he doesn’t collect duplicates, so I wouldn’t worry too much about his collection being a “black hole”.   

26 minutes ago, newshane said:

Exactly why I grabbed the Suzie book that I did. Fagaly cover, check. Suzie in black dress, check. Priced right, check. Couldn't say no.

Edited by oceans11