• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Thread closes at 8p EST, tonight, July 9, and you are a very fine person
4 4

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I'm going to pause here, primarily because I have vaped too much cannabis oil. Thanks for checking in, all.

banana082.gif

Discounts for these books! I'm probably done, but maybe I will put up more, but only if more stuff sales. And if I feel like it. And if I don't decide to put them on ebay and forget you guys! Yeah, that's right! I might just take them somewhere else, where people appreciate my books, people with taste! (Just for clarity, :jokealert:. I get a gas when people say "I might list more, dunno, we'll see how these do." Well, sell some shnizzle if you want some grizzle, or don't!

Anyhow, buy these please. 

• Two-Fisted Tales #38, 6.0, $55 $48
  • Frontline Combat #10, 5.0, $45 $39
  • All-American Men of War #72, CGC 6.0, COW, $40 (free shipping if you buy both slabs)
  • All-American Men of War #41, CGC 5.5, OW, $50 (free shipping if you buy both slabs)
  • War 36, 4.5, $43 $38
Edited by DavidTheDavid

:news: SOLD! Outlaw #14, 5.5/6.0, $95
Cole-c. I love this phase of Cole's art, all impressionistic-y.

Spoiler

If not for the nice front, I'd give it a 5.5. Foxing along the spine, spine has rough areas, chipping back cover top edge, and grease pencil on the logo. Really strong colors though.

outlaws-14a.jpg

outlaws-14b.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

15 minutes ago, Tatterdamillion said:

Ill take the LB COLE!. Whats up with that war Adventures 12?

I'm really torn over it. It has a lot of creasing, and I think a press would really improve it. I love that cover and sold a copy once before, wishing ever since that I had kept it. This one would press up and slab nicely, I think, and I might just do it.

I had a copy I bought off of a board member that was sweet, but it had resto that neither of us noticed til later. He kindly let me return it (wish I hadnt). Well if you do decide to sell that thing, look no further...