• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Matt Baker St John Books
2 2

14 posts in this topic

I'll play hm

As they are currently:

Authentic Police Cases 29 - CGC 5.0.  After press to remove dents on top cover and creases on back - 5.5

Diary Secrets 16 - CGC 5.5 (yes, even with the piece missing and tear).  After press to remove non-color breaking creases on top cover and back - possible 6.0 (highest i've seen with a piece that size out is a 6.5 that looked like a 8.5 otherwise)

Wartime Romances 16 - CGC 4.0.  After press to remove back cover creases and front cover partial color breaking wear/creases - probably still a 4.0 due to small tear, foxing, color breaking creases and wear

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

NG

NG

NG

ONE BOOK PER THREAD

Ahh. I see this now.  I should have read the rules first. It would never have occurred to me there would be a rule of this nature given how other parts of the forums want you to not post multiple threads in the same forum. 

Regardless, I accept your NG decision.

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Ahh. I see this now.  I should have read the rules first. It would never have occurred to me there would be a rule of this nature given how other parts of the forums want you to not post multiple threads in the same forum. 

Regardless, I accept your NG decision.

I didn't even realize that you're a board veteran. lol

This thread is n00b-level material my friend!

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Was just having fun putting some books out that I just got the grades back on from CGC and seeing what people thought. 

@Point Five was pretty dead on.  (thumbsu

Cool! Hope you will post the grade reveals at some point.