• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Help the Comic Guys Grade their remaining 29,992 books!!!!

64 posts in this topic

~For OF~

Short version:

Deathlok and Factgiver got into a huge flame war mostly in the water cooler.

They ended up getting banned from there for 30 days as a result.

Most of the quotes would read like:

Is that all you got?
Is that all you got?

Meaning:

"Is that all you got?" = Standard insufficiently_thoughtful_person spammer reply #5

Deathlok still hasn't told us what #1 - #4 are... popcorn.gif

Thanks! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Pre-screens are for the weak sumo.gif

I agree sumo.gif - DO the work first!

Don't think of it as work, just try and enjoy yourself. grin.gif Besides, predicting CGC's grades isn't that tough at all. I have found that the Overstreet Grading Guide is VERY accurate in terms of predicting the slabbed grade. It's a must-have. sumo.gif

Uh, really? yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

hi.gif

My reply wasn't directed at you, professor. tongue.gif I know you know it's invaluable, but some people have not seen the light! blush.gif

hi.gif

Oh, you mean like Nikos? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

stooges.gif

Pre-screens are for the weak sumo.gif

I agree sumo.gif - DO the work first!

Don't think of it as work, just try and enjoy yourself. grin.gif Besides, predicting CGC's grades isn't that tough at all. I have found that the Overstreet Grading Guide is VERY accurate in terms of predicting the slabbed grade. It's a must-have. sumo.gif

Uh, really? yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

hi.gif

My reply wasn't directed at you, professor. tongue.gif I know you know it's invaluable, but some people have not seen the light! blush.gif

hi.gif

Oh, you mean like Nikos? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

stooges.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

We are currently working on getting content up on the site. It's a long process, we need to catalog over 30,000 books! We do assure you however, that when the site is fully functional, it will be your only stop for your comic book needs.

We pride ourselves on the fact that we are tough graders. So when we say a book is Near Mint...[it means the guys on the CGC Boards said....] it's Near Mint!

Looks like it's gonna' be a looong night, eh guys? foreheadslap.gif

What's the web site? I missed the link.