• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oddball comics - what is your strangest?

24 posts in this topic

Double score! hail.gif What I regret knowing is that the only way to have that book is over your dead body. I used to like you... 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

frown.gif

Don't worry, there's still a chance...

If they cast Freddie Prinze Jr. or someone of equal "talent" in the upcoming Dr. Strange movie, I'll be unloading most if not all of my collection sooner than later...

Double score! hail.gif What I regret knowing is that the only way to have that book is over your dead body. I used to like you... 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

frown.gif

Don't worry, there's still a chance...

If they cast Freddie Prinze Jr. or someone of equal "talent" in the upcoming Dr. Strange movie, I'll be unloading most if not all of my collection sooner than later...

893crossfingers-thumb.gif ...the Asian dude of Harold and Kumar go to White Castle/American Pie fame as man-servant Wong, and Michelle TRachtenberg (eurotrip/Ice skating movie whose title escapes me at the moment) as Clea... 27_laughing.gif

If I knew there was going to be a thread like this, I would have picked up a copy of Priest's Black Panther that had the first part of the story duplicated just so I could post about it.

Most of the ones at the LCS were that way, and I had trouble finding one that had the complete story intact.