• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedigree PreCode Horror, Planet, LB Cole and Some Cheap Fun Stuff
4 4

32 posts in this topic

More books in about an hour, including some PCH.

**** SOLD ****

This Magazine is Haunted 9, River City.  Fawcetts from this time period were printed with metallic inks that formed a crystalline structure.  Depending on how you tilt the book toward the light, you will get diffraction from different facets of the tiny crystals.

Census:  1 in 9.2. This is attractive copy was nudged in the UL corner early on in its life resulting in a hairline crease that is less noticeable than the scan would indicate.  This raw 7.5 copy is $900.

TMIH9rc.jpg

TMIH9rcBk.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

**** SOLD ****

Crime SuspensStories 18, Spokane.  All of the Gaines copies I have seen of this issue look pale due to transfer stain and poor page quality.  This sparkling Spokane is the only high grade copy that I know that retains the brilliant gloss and appeal of the newsstand.

Census:  8 in 9.6, 3 in 9.4.  This raw 9.4 copy is $1350.

CSS18.jpg

CSS18bk.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

**** SOLD ****

Atoman #1.  This is the first atomic based superhero.

Census:  Does it really matter?  Fun book in Good $60.

Atoman1.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

Egbert #1 raw 8.0 formerly of Overstreet's collection for $100.  Really good art and stories as is to be expected from this publisher.

Egbert1spare.jpg

Egbert1bk.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

Egbert #2 raw very good. (This is so far out of my usual grade I don't even know how to translate that to a numeric value!).  $15.

Egbert2.jpg

CSS 18 and TMIH 9 are sold via PM.

This is all I am selling in this thread.

Edited by adamstrange

**** SOLD ****

Navy Action 7.  This is a beautiful glossy red book with ow/w pages. Interior art is supplied by Maneely, Everett and Mort Drucker (a stellar line up for an Atlas book).

It was a 9.0 but, sadly, I popped the top staple so it's probably 6.5 or so but for the much reduced price $175.

No copies on the census.

NavyAction.jpg

NavyAction7p1.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

1 hour ago, oceans11 said:

:takeit:

Sold!  Thanks.

3 hours ago, adamstrange said:

Navy Action 7.  This is a beautiful glossy red book with ow/w pages. Interior art is supplied by Maneely, Everett and Mort Drucker (a stellar line up for an Atlas book).

It was a 9.0 but, sadly, I popped the top staple so it's probably 6.5 or so but for the much reduced price $175.

No copies on the census.

NavyAction.jpg

NavyAction7p1.jpg

take

10 minutes ago, Comcav said:

take

Thanks for taking Navy Action!