• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tales to Astonish # 101

12 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the input and the grades. I am new at grading comics and I have a pretty large collection of over 1500 comics that I am trying to sort out. Of those about half are Silver age that I bought myself new in the 60s. I need to figure out which ones are worth professional grading and which are not. Again, I appreciate all of the comments.

I would go with 6.5 but what's up with the yellow on the bottom and top of back cover is that distribution over spray?

On 7/30/2019 at 9:38 AM, Krishosein said:

I would go with 6.5 but what's up with the yellow on the bottom and top of back cover is that distribution over spray?

Thanks, not sure. I think it was there when I bought it off of the news stand.

On 7/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Fine + 6.5👍

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Boogster said:

Thanks, not sure. I think it was there when I bought it off of the news stand.

Thanks!

if it was there when you originally bought it off the newsstand chances are that's distro ink which is not bad in your case as I don't think CGC hits Distro ink much unless its severe and affects the overall eye appeal. 

18 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

if it was there when you originally bought it off the newsstand chances are that's distro ink which is not bad in your case as I don't think CGC hits Distro ink much unless its severe and affects the overall eye appeal. 

Cool, that's good news. Nothing I can do about that anyway!