• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 608 Scans

34 posts in this topic

Hi, I have this issue but it's sealed by Dynamic Forces so I'm looking for the online version, scans or anything. If someone could lead me to it or send it to me it would be GREATLY appreciated..Thanks,

Kyle

Hi, I have this issue but it's sealed by Dynamic Forces so I'm looking for the online version, scans or anything. If someone could lead me to it or send it to me it would be GREATLY appreciated..Thanks,

Kyle

Again, Anbukid, comicspriceguide.com is a great source of information for approximate values and cover scans.

Kyle

screwy.gifpoke2.gif

I'm talking about the ENTIRE book. Insides, I don't want to open mine from DF seal..

So to summarize...

1. You have a copy of Batman 608, but you don't want to open it to read.

2. Since you're too cheap to find another copy, regardless of condition or in trade paperback form, you want to read it online.

3. Since you're too lazy to find it yourself, you want someone else to find it and reduce the size of the scans so that it's convenient for you?

That about right? Just want to make sure before I go looking to meet your demands, oh great and wise sir. foreheadslap.gif

I've looked for two hours. It's sealed by DF. And I do have another copy coming in, but it's ALSO sealed. I'm not gonna waste $10 on a comic I already have - I'm not an insufficiently_thoughtful_person in that way.

Some of you guys are too serious, they're just comics, calm down. Not to mention SOME of you are beating on people what, 1/2, 1/3 your age..That's pathetic.

I've looked for two hours. It's sealed by DF. And I do have another copy coming in, but it's ALSO sealed. I'm not gonna waste $10 on a comic I already have - I'm not an insufficiently_thoughtful_person in that way.

Just buy the trade. If you get the susequent issues from DF, you'll be able to read them as well. thumbsup2.gif

I thought all 15 year old kids were walking computers these days. You'd think he'd be the one telling US where to find it.

Oklay, maybe not me since (out of curiosity) I found a full Hush torrent in about two seconds. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I thought all 15 year old kids were walking computers these days. You'd think he'd be the one telling US where to find it.

Oklay, maybe not me since (out of curiosity) I found a full Hush torrent in about two seconds. 893naughty-thumb.gif

HUSH..torrent..PM me please?? I'll give you all the gmails you can..gmails smile.gif

HUSH..torrent..PM me please?? I'll give you all the gmails you can..gmails smile.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

I already have the whole series with every varient, I just need 608 because mine are sealed. What's wrong about that, you're supporting DC.