• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Last Gasp Comic shop closes Sunday at 6p EST- Last Gasp Discounts on Page 4
3 3

82 posts in this topic

Now for singletons....

White Rider & Super Horse hit the yippity yo train. Grade is 6.5. And it will set you back $52 shipped.

This LB Cole cover. 

So this is a reprint, I guess? Dunno, I'll just stick it back for now.

Spoiler

Edited by DavidTheDavid

:news: SOLD! Star Spangled War Stories #95, 3rd War That Time Forgot story, 3.0 because of that nasty stain you see, $19 shipped.

Also, someone wrote this on the top back in ink "Sulg Slug-a-bug". It's quite nice cursive. I wonder if some adult wanted to chide whatever kid was reading this. Top staple is hanging on for dear life, just like those parachutists.

Spoiler

ssws-95.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

:news: SOLD! Star Spangled War Stories 98, 4.0, $14
Dust shadow on the front, some long creases on the back. Book was either pressed by an amateur or sat under a lot of weight as those creases are very flat creases. meh

Spoiler

ssws-98.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

4 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Vaseline never fails, does it?

well, if it is dark and you grab the Vicks Vapor Rub instead of the Vaseline...true story! ???