• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM XMEN 107, can this reach 8.0?

19 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

I believe 7.0/7.5...

If it was just the the tic at top staple then 8.0-9.0

but the 2nd tick blemish an the small breaking color bottom right front corner... brings it to 7.0, press wouldn't help, but too nice to be 6.5 :foryou: not too bad (thumbsu 

2nd thought it might have been 8.0 with what I said, but that 2nd tear blemish looked bigger when I was critical...

What is going on in the back cover scan bottom staple @Wolverinex?

probably 7,5 + or - .5

21 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

It looks so nice in person,  just the tiny tear at the bottom staple... really bummed me out15648602609855544298845371160959.thumb.jpg.f4705321c4e2996bf0be19d3475525c5.jpg

I've had an 8.0 with a little missing from a corner and it was frayed, it'll still grade out at vfish

7 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

so do you think there is any shot with this one?

Yes, I think it'll grade 7.0 maybe 7.5 still :wishluck: which is F/VF to VF-

Depending on what you paid and cost efficiency do it, I'd be curious too as I have a Nintendo power mag in this condition. The spine blemish is same as yours, except the spine piece that is about to come off is same size but right where it says Nintendo power on the spine... :eek:

I really thought more people would chime in @Point Five 

On 8/4/2019 at 2:36 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes, I think it'll grade 7.0 maybe 7.5 still :wishluck: which is F/VF to VF-

Depending on what you paid and cost efficiency do it, I'd be curious too as I have a Nintendo power mag in this condition. The spine blemish is same as yours, except the spine piece that is about to come off is same size but right where it says Nintendo power on the spine... :eek:

I really thought more people would chime in @Point Five 

Just started my vacation this week. Sheesh dude, this isn’t a drive-through window! lol

Hate to say it but I’d be pretty harsh on this one; it’s a structural defect at the staple that exposes the interior, not a tiny crease or something. There are two different tears at that staple, one of which is the obvious issue. I’ll agree with the 7.0s.

13 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Just started my vacation this week. Sheesh dude, this isn’t a drive-through window! lol

Sorry about that, I was just nervous that I had it wrong somehow :sorry:

I was at a 8.0 as there are only 2 staple issues, but not sure how hard a rip like that would hit it as overall its fairly great condition. Curious on this one to see what CGC would grade it, but ill stick to my 8.0 

3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Would a press help? Or anything that Joey post can do?

I don't think so