• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU Fan Casting!!!!
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Apologies if there is already a thread for this but I have not seen one.  I thought it would be fun to have a MCU Fan Casting thread all to itself!

I wanted to start the thread off with some MCU casting choices for Keanu Reeves.  It has been rumored for sometime that Keanu has been in talks with Marvel Studios for potential roles in the MCU (I think this rumor has been confirmed but no role has been solidified for him to date).  I'd love to see him in the MCU but can not make up my mind as to what he'd be best at.  A lot of people seem to think he'd make a good Moon Knight.  I don't know Moon Knight too well so I don't know if he would are not.  I was thinking the Sub-Mariner (however he maybe too old for Namor) or the Silver Surfer.  As for a villain, I was thinking maybe Kraven the Hunter (although he may have to bulk up for that role) or Doctor Doom would be interesting.  Thoughts about roles for Keanu or any other MCU fan casting?

Edited by Xenosmilus

9 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

Apologies if there is already a thread for this but I have not seen one.  I thought it would be fun to have a MCU Fan Casting thread all to itself!

I wanted to start the thread off with some MCU casting choices for Keanu Reeves.  It has been rumored for sometime that Keanu has been in talks with Marvel Studios for potential roles in the MCU (I think this rumor has been confirmed but no role has been solidified for him to date).  I'd love to see him in the MCU but can not make up my mind as to what he'd be best at.  A lot of people seem to think he'd make a good Moon Knight.  I don't know Moon Knight too well so I don't know if he would are not.  I was thinking the Sub-Mariner (however he maybe too old for Namor) or the Silver Surfer.  As for a villain, I was thinking maybe Kraven the Hunter (although he may have to bulk up for that role) or Doctor Doom would be interesting.  Thoughts about roles for Keanu or any other MCU fan casting?

Wasn’t he rumored to be Druig, as the villain in eternals?

13 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) from Breaking Bad is supposedly up for a villain role. Great actor and character but I'm not sure what MCU character he would be...

He is up for four roles now based on studio reporting. Talk about 'on fire'.

- The Boys

- Batman mystery character

- MCU Phase 4 or 5 mystery character

- Star Wars The Mandalorian mystery role

45 minutes ago, Red84 said:

If Marvel is done with the Punisher tv show, I think Jon Bernthal would be a perfect Wolverine.

He might be too old? THE Google says he is 42 :roflmao:. Hugh Jackman was in his early 30's when he took the role. I think they'll have to cast an "unknown" for Wolverine...

Edited by Xenosmilus