• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM TTA 76 Boston copy
1 1

10 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

May I ask if you know what happened to the bottom left area of the front cover? The damage looks similar to amateur color touch removal...

Appears just damage. Don't think it's color touch removal. I purchased this book in 2010. At the same time I picked up the Boston copy of TTA 82 that I sent in for grading back in 2010 and that got a cgc 9.2. I didn't send this book in as it was not as nice as the 82. But I'm thinking I may send it in next month.

Edited by southern cross

17 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

May I ask if you know what happened to the bottom left area of the front cover? The damage looks similar to amateur color touch removal...

I thought the same thing and was looking to see if anywhere else would of been touched up.

I would say possibly a 8.0 

On 8/7/2019 at 10:25 AM, Krishosein said:

I thought the same thing and was looking to see if anywhere else would of been touched up.

I would say possibly a 8.0 

The bottom of the spine is one of the areas where color touch is very common, but regardless of that, this is a really nice looking copy. I could see where someone would try to push this to an 8.0...  (thumbsu