• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long can Art Continue to Grow @ 20% yearly ?

12 posts in this topic

Hopefully it stays put for the next year, since I'm trying to build my collection up... After that, it can grow as much as it wants every year! smile.gif

Well ya better hurry. The train has left the station,..no matter what Delicatessen says !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully it stays put for the next year, since I'm trying to build my collection up... After that, it can grow as much as it wants every year! smile.gif

Well ya better hurry. The train has left the station,..no matter what Delicatessen says !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the wheels are in motion?

krazykat. you right money talks bull sh-- walks, they may want a mill for that painting , but if you walked up to them with 600.000 cash. i think not only would they snatch the cash before you could close your hand. they would toss in the brushes frank used to paint the picture as well. 27_laughing.gif.

larry

The story is they turned down $50 million for their art collection from the Forbes brothers. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I heard a rumor right around the time the Forbes family was selling their collection of Faberge eggs that they were going to use the proceeds to go after the Frazettas. I believe the real reason for the sale was estate planning and that the proceeds were disbursed to multiple family members. Some collectors I spoke to believed the $50 million story was self-serving...I guess only the parties actually involved really know for sure.

Not sure. But when Frazetta's reach 1 Million, wake me up,...cause they'll be at 10 Million soon after.

Sure, and right about that time a loaf of bread will cost $500, a movie ticket will cost $2,000 and you'll need to bring a wheelbarrow of currency to buy a new suit at $100,000. yeahok.gif

well. for sure the frazetta.s are not hurting for money. and iam sure they know they can,t take the stuff with them when they go. so you gotta belive they are holding the art for there children sakes. larry