• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted to Buy
7 7

98 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Here's an even more interesting perspective.  Take a note of the total number of graded copies for the first 9 Eeries (2-10)

1056127888_ScreenShot2020-09-30at8_29_18PM.thumb.png.26deed3049c07dcf53e0d9cc5fa7f2b2.png

Especially for a Frazetta Cover having lower relative submissions (Eerie #8). It's generally just a tougher book. I think there is something with the distribution of this book that may have affected it's availability compared to relative issues, but tough to tell. The data you present adds a facet to it. 

18 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Grade range will be the difference maker for you I suspect. 

As long as it's complete and not too beat up that's fine by me. I'd love a high grade, graded copy at some point but just want a decent copy(VG or better) for the collection right now.

3 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

PM sent.  On another note, my list of ten wants hasn’t had anything come through.  I’m putting more good karma out there.  Come on now  :wishluck:

856A7B41-F8D1-4D92-98E4-2AC068F23342.thumb.jpeg.4354b017a34fda6374b395f3b5026661.jpeg

That's a boat load of good karma.👍

Hi,

I'm looking to add some Marvel Mags to my collection.

Anyone have these in VF or better and are looking to sell?

Savage Tales 1

Marvel Preview 7, 12

Tales of the Zombie 1-4

Cheers,

John

Since my Blazing Combats #3 submissions were a bit of failure, I am once again looking for a high grade copy. Looking for CGC since there is very little chance I will submit again anytime soon. 

EDIT: Target acquired. 

Edited by wombat

Might as well update my want list for Warrens and Skywald books:

Looking for:

Creepy 2 9.0 or better

Creepy 16, 32, 38 9.2 or better

Eerie 8, 23 9.0 or better

Eerie 43 9.4 or better

Blazing Combat 2 9.2 or better

Vampirella 7, 31, 34, 41 9.4 or better

Skywalds:

Nightmare 8,10,15,16,20 9.0 or better 

Scream 9 9.0 or better

Psycho 14 9.0 or better

Edited by Rip

On 9/25/2020 at 3:04 PM, Stevemmg said:

While it may be futile, I'm posting my top 10 Warren mag upgrade wants in the hopes of maybe finding a few.  Looking for most of these either 9.6 or better, and a few exceptions as noted.  Raw is fine, as long as we can agree on the grade.

Blazing Combat 3 (9.4+), Anthology (9.2+)

Creepy 5, 13, 19 (9.4+), 1968 Yearbook (9.4+)

Eerie 8, 11, 43

Vampirella 51

If you have any to spare, please hit me up.  Thanks.

Steve

Updated top ten wants list. 

Blazing Combat 3 (9.4+), Anthology (9.2+)

Creepy 5 (9.4+) 13 (9.4+),1968 Yearbook (9.4+), 18, 20

Eerie 8 (9.4+), 11

Vampirella 51

I have some very strong trading material set aside toward acquiring these.  I was able to knock down a couple of them anyway. Thanks. 

Edited by Stevemmg

On 9/30/2020 at 10:39 PM, bounty_coder said:

Especially for a Frazetta Cover having lower relative submissions (Eerie #8). It's generally just a tougher book. I think there is something with the distribution of this book that may have affected it's availability compared to relative issues, but tough to tell. The data you present adds a facet to it. 

Much like Creepy #2 the Eerie #8 cover has high clay content, it creases just looking at it. Took me a long time just to find a 9.4