• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GS X-Men 1 - CGC 8.5 WHITE pages
1 1

2 posts in this topic

:rulez: No bad people, HOSers, Probies, etc.

Payment is cash (if you want to risk it, or I can meet up in the NYC or Seattle area), check (clear before book is sent out) or Money Order (also clear before sent out). 

Includes shipping (even if we meet up, I am still shipping it, its just that I myself are shipping it instead of USPS) in CONUS. Canada and other foreign type places talk to me about options and pricing.

First unconditional :takeit:in thread wins, trumps all PM negotiations and agreements. 

Of course, offers always listened to!

I'll leave this up for a few days - if it doesn't say Closed or Sold then it is probably still available!

No returns, it's a brand spanking new CGC'd book. If there is breakage or damage in shipping it will have been insured and I will work with you on that, if it comes to that.

Thanks!

I could have done this all on one page, but whatever.

Giant Size X-Men 1 - CGC 8.5 White pages. First appearance of the new X-Men team, as well as 1st Nightcrawler, Storm, Thunderbird, Colossus and 2nd 'Full" appearance of Wolverine. Otherwise, no big whoop.

GPA is solid for a White pager at just under $3,000, but only ones for sale on the bay are over $3,100 - the book has shot up since the beginning of the year: is it going to correct, is it going to keep onward and upward, will it crash and burn? It's the X-Men, so I don't think it will be the latter. And with IH 181 skyrocketing as well it seems this 2nd Wolverine is caught in the tailwinds. 

Asking $3,000. 

2054415-001F.JPG