• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FOUR FAVORITES #5 CGC 3.0...Super RARE Ace with a classic bondage cover.
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello y’all,

Here is an opportunity to own a real Ace up your sleeve. This Super Rare Classic cover presents beautifully and I’m not hesitant to say it may be the nicest 3.0 you or I have ever seen!! It sports brilliant OW-White pages which ain’t too shabby for a book from 1942 and the centering is perfection. Rarely offered for sale as their are only 6 copies on the CGC census.

I’m selling only because I recently lucked into another copy that isn’t nearly as pretty but it may have been from the Library of Congress and has a sweet date stamp on it that I really dig. That being said I don’t need 2 copies and I believe we need to share the wealth when it comes to golden age rarites like this so more folks can enjoy them. 

Onto the Rulez

-First I’ll take it in the thread trumps any PM negotiations no matter what that means if you offer me something and I reply with a counter that you haven’t seen yet but like and someone comes along willing to pay full ask the book goes to the person paying full price that took it on the thread. That should clear that up 😁

-Paypal preferred 

-Shipping is to the USA only and will be via a medium flat rate box which is included in the price. Well packaged

-No returns on CGC graded books although if there is a major issue I am easy to talk to and have made many deals on the boards.

-Please no HOSers but threadkrapping is always welcome (nothing wrong with a free bumparoo)

Ok on with the Show!! Thanks for looking