• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] COPPERS & MODERNS - closed up
1 1

88 posts in this topic

SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $8

First part of Maximum Carnage.  These have been picking up since Absolute Carnage started.

I have THREE COPIES at $8 each...OR BUY ALL THREE FOR $20.

SOLD ALL TO ECHU

june 22 2019 sale020.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Well that's an entire short box for this thread.  I will clean up the thread tmrw morning-ish and start sending invoices tmrw evening.

Many thanks to all who have purchased so far.

If there was something in my Silver / Bronze sales thread from a week or so ago that might have caught your eye...feel free to PM me about it.

Here's a link to it...

xxx ooo

Rupp

Just a note that I accidentally posted the 1st print cover of the Ultimate Fallout #4.  No big deal but wanted all to know it does say 2nd printing on the 2nd print copies.  I will change the pic tmrw. 

My auction was for 2nd printings as listed and priced accordingly.  If someone thought that I made a mistake and was selling 1st printings for price of 2nds, I apologize but I'm not that stupid 😄

These are 2nd printings as noted and were priced correctly.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Ok last ditch on this thread...

@Mapleleafvann @loboagain @nicka @echu 

...you guys were the only buyers so if you all want anything that's left take 25% off !

Any one just now seeing the thread and haven't purchased anything, you can take 10% off .

I was going to try to update the thread... but I'm on the road till late afternoon. 

Hopefully all can easily see what's left and what's sold since there's only 4 pages.

xxx ooo

Rupp