• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted - Spider Man 300

37 posts in this topic

Spider-Man 300, first venom appearance. Please state asking price in USD as well as shipping price to Canada. City: Toronto, Province: Ontario. If possible please produce pictures or large scans, and please state condition. Thanks,

Kyle

I don't know...that book is so freakin' rare that people have a tough time parting with it...but I will part with my 9.4 for an even $350 plus $12 shipping to Canada...or my 9.2 for $250 + shipping... grin.gif

I don't know...that book is so freakin' rare that people have a tough time parting with it...but I will part with my 9.4 for an even $350 plus $12 shipping to Canada...or my 9.2 for $250 + shipping... grin.gif

Don't try and rip people off, not only is it unethical, it makes you look stupid.

I'm looking for a RAW version, but if it's slabbed and goes for a good price that's good too. Currently I can get a 9.4+ for $55. But still, please post your prices. Also, the reason I am buying is because I'm planning on getting signed by Stan Lee and then SS CGCing it.

Don't try and rip people off, not only is it unethical, it makes you look stupid.

As unethical as asking board members to scan copyrighted material for you as you don't want to spend money on it ? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Please scan this for me

and

oh and this entire issue as well

Okay everyone. Anyone else who thought he was serious put your hands up.

Hmmm... very strange... I don't see any hands 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Is this board purely sarcasm?

Hey you just missed a guy that posted here that had some great ASM 300s in 9.6/9.8 for sale on eBay.

Go check for a thread that was deleted 32 times.... gossip.gif

Is this board purely sarcasm?

Hey you just missed a guy that posted here that had some great ASM 300s in 9.6/9.8 for sale on eBay.

Go check for a thread that was deleted 32 times.... gossip.gif

27_laughing.gifpopcorn.gif

...Currently I can get a 9.4+ for $55. But still, please post your prices.

If you can get a raw 9.4 for $55, then I suggest buying it. It is HIGHLY doubtful anyone here will sell you one in raw 9.4 for less than $55.

k

If I was to rip anybody off...it would be you... thumbsup2.gif...stupid is as stupid does... grin.gif