• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlene signature

7 posts in this topic

He will be at New York comic con in October. I think you can buy a special ticket and get one item signed. 

NYCC has their own website

Good luck.  

Edited by revat

On 8/31/2019 at 12:51 AM, Hattori Hanzo said:

Trying to obtain a signature for my Spider-Man 300. 

8F77C977-1564-4C15-8713-CCB9BCF1E322.jpeg

There is no current set time that Todd will be handling private signings, that is only time you can get Signature Series books signed. He will not do CGC at shows.

1 hour ago, Dmac538 said:

There is no current set time that Todd will be handling private signings, that is only time you can get Signature Series books signed. He will not do CGC at shows.

But he is signing items at a ticketed event at NYCC.  And yes, no CGC SS at that event. 

https://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/-----OLD-DIVIDE-----/Exhibitors/View-All-Exhibitors/Company-Content1/?coId=540383

6 minutes ago, revat said:

But he is signing items at a ticketed event at NYCC.  And yes, no CGC SS at that event. 

https://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/-----OLD-DIVIDE-----/Exhibitors/View-All-Exhibitors/Company-Content1/?coId=540383

I was assuming he wanted it CGC SS, since he posted it in the Signature Series Room. 

1 minute ago, Dmac538 said:
9 minutes ago, revat said:

I was assuming he wanted it CGC SS, since he posted it in the Signature Series Room. 

fair

but also fair, its actually just the 'Signature Room' as opposed to the "Signature Series Room"  and the OP made no mention of CGC SS.

to be more fair to both of us, people asking for help should really put out the barest modicum of effort to ask provide the barest amount of relevant/specific information, and its frustrating (to me at least) that they don't.

1 minute ago, revat said:

fair

but also fair, its actually just the 'Signature Room' as opposed to the "Signature Series Room"  and the OP made no mention of CGC SS.

to be more fair to both of us, people asking for help should really put out the barest modicum of effort to ask provide the barest amount of relevant/specific information, and its frustrating (to me at least) that they don't.

You are absolutely right!!