• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting comics already graded by other company?

4 posts in this topic

I have a couple of comics that I got on eBay that are graded by CGG/PGA/PGX/3PG and wanted to know if I have to remove them from their holders before submitting them to CGC or will CGC's professionals do this for me? I would really rather have them CGC graded and would hate to damage them trying to remove them from the current holders (especially the weird 3PG one). I have tried emailing CGC directly 3 times now and how gotten no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a couple of comics that I got on eBay that are graded by CGG/PGA/PGX/3PG and wanted to know if I have to remove them from their holders before submitting them to CGC or will CGC's professionals do this for me? I would really rather have them CGC graded and would hate to damage them trying to remove them from the current holders (especially the weird 3PG one). I have tried emailing CGC directly 3 times now and how gotten no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated. confused-smiley-013.gif

You're much better off just calling them during regular business hours. They don't always respond right away to email.

You're much better off just calling them during regular business hours. They don't always respond right away to email.

Yeah, definitely call them. If you're lucky you will get Gemma cloud9.gif