• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay purchase: Would you force a return?

77 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

What about pure ice cream things with the black crunchies at the bottom and the chocolate on top...

is it ice cream pie or ice cream cake?

I would choose Buzz's steak over any sort of dessert thingy.

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Can’t really say... shifting to concise listings with multiple and vivid pictures combined with a no return policy along with the Global Shipping Program has generated satisfying sales along with happy customers. 

To the person that wants to return things because they don’t like it or decided that they couldn’t flip it or could get it cheaper elsewhere.. 

well just like on the board where we say we wouldn’t do business with someone like that... I am happy not to do business with. Red Rocks type person on eBay(shrug)

its a difference of perspective as far as I’m concerned.  It continues to work... 

I'm not saying your way doesn't work for you, I'm saying I have better customer service, that's all.

6 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I'm not saying your way doesn't work for you, I'm saying I have better customer service, that's all.

You don’t particularly know that... 

The customers I deal with receive excellent customer service.  No returns has eliminated a lot of undesirable headaches that you have decried in the past as people you wouldn’t do business with to begin with or again.  Perhaps it weeds out the problems from the get go so no problem emerges.  

On a side note... there is a drunken iron worker near me on the LIRR watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch on his phone... he doesn’t have headphones... the rest of us are staring at each other in complete disbelief.

I think it’s 3,949 days to go. 

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

there is a drunken iron worker near me on the LIRR watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch on his phone

:whatthe:

:pullhair:

:roflmao:

:screwy:

1 minute ago, Mystafo said:

Hey, look there they left out some of the peecans...they can't be all that good.

those are just shill pecans

Just now, Mystafo said:

And this is what I imagine the ladies who work (and shop) at Victoria's Secret see when I'm "window shopping" for my old lady. 

When Buzz is on the subway he often sees that dude peeking in the window-while the train is moving-

2 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

AAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!  I'll bet he downright "Shatnered" himself...I would have.

:roflmao:

18 minutes ago, kav said:

When Buzz is on the subway he often sees that dude peeking in the window-while the train is moving-

There has only been one instance where I was on the subway that shocked me so badly that I didn't even think to take a picture.  It made me question every life choice I made up to that point that got me to that position.  Myself and my female coworker / friend travel with one another every day. This guy pulled down his pants and defecated right in front of us.  

On the subway and LIRR, I have seen people kill themselves. I have seen people peeing, I have seen drunks and drugged out people on the floor.  I have seen someone throw up in front of me, people asleep with their hands in their pants. I have seen hipsters being hip.  I have seen and taken pictures of most all of it.  The guy that pulled his pants and took a dump.  That was the worst I think.  That topped the guy that jumped in front of a train or other stuff. 

Bro vs Bro erupted into a full fledged fight on the LIRR.  Caught this pic in front of me right at the moment that Long Island Bro on the right dropped an F bomb in the face at Long Island Bro to the left.  Guy on the left punched him... then there was a brawl for all. 

Second picture?  Just another evening in Williamsburg.  I have no idea how to even explain it. 

36795_416884687962_3430758_n.jpg

1380256_10151749326802963_247374267_n.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

Here... bonus... I have a lot of pics I've taken over the years... here is a bonus... 

This is from the L train from Manhattan to Williamsburg... 

Every day is comic con on the L train. 

564120_10151733751452963_2066244624_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There has only been one instance where I was on the subway that shocked me so badly that I didn't even think to take a picture.  It made me question every life choice I made up to that point that got me to that position.  Myself and my female coworker / friend travel with one another every day. This guy pulled down his pants and defecated right in front of us.  

On the subway and LIRR, I have seen people kill themselves. I have seen people peeing, I have seen drunks and drugged out people on the floor.  I have seen someone throw up in front of me, people asleep with their hands in their pants. I have seen hipsters being hip.  I have seen and taken pictures of most all of it.  The guy that pulled his pants and took a dump.  That was the worst I think.  That topped the guy that jumped in front of a train or other stuff. 

Bro vs Bro erupted into a full fledged fight.  Caught this pic in front of me right at the moment that Long Island Bro on the right dropped an F bomb in the face at Long Island Bro to the left.  Guy on the left punched him... then there was a brawl for all. 

Second picture?  Just another evening in Williamsburg.  I have no idea how to even explain it. 

36795_416884687962_3430758_n.jpg

1380256_10151749326802963_247374267_n.jpg

In a fight situation the dude with his chin in the air is usually the one gets his clock cleaned.  I want to know everything about the people in second pic.

1 minute ago, kav said:

In a fight situation the dude with his chin in the air is usually the one gets his clock cleaned.  I want to know everything about the people in second pic.

lol look between the fight bros in the background.  There were indeed arrests that evening. 

37 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You don’t particularly know that... 

The customers I deal with receive excellent customer service.  No returns has eliminated a lot of undesirable headaches that you have decried in the past as people you wouldn’t do business with to begin with or again.  Perhaps it weeds out the problems from the get go so no problem emerges.  

On a side note... there is a drunken iron worker near me on the LIRR watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch on his phone... he doesn’t have headphones... the rest of us are staring at each other in complete disbelief.

I think it’s 3,949 days to go. 

I offer returns and pay for return shipping. Case closed.