• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Giant Size X-men #1
1 1

36 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mattn792 said:

There are a number of subtle non color breaking creases on the cover that should press out.  But, no reason not to keep your expectations at 6.5, then you can be pleasantly surprised if it comes back higher.

Goof point anything higher than 6.5 would be awesome. I'm hoping 7.0 however to make it worth the cost I paid for it.

6 hours ago, Krishosein said:

how much someone is willing to pay.

you can also use sites like GPA to get a price for graded books or ebay sold listings to get a average. 

I use Go Collect and look at the most recent sales data. Sometimes the FMV is off. There are also some freak sales (too high generally)

4 hours ago, mattn792 said:

There are a number of subtle non color breaking creases on the cover that should press out.  But, no reason not to keep your expectations at 6.5, then you can be pleasantly surprised if it comes back higher.

yep... looks fine,   but hope for better ......

13 hours ago, Krishosein said:

actually taking a second look I would maybe put it at a 7.5 after press missed the tape pull or damage on colossus head and the creases near it, pressing wont help that

That mark on Colossus head is a manufacturer defect.

Here is a quick pic of my copy so shouldn't affect grade.

IMG_20190910_210605.thumb.jpg.0fed9a5dbeb06811a024c8e63508ef2a.jpg

Edited by southern cross