• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL CUT! NOW 25% OFF!! AAMOW, OAAW, WW, PCH, ROMANCE
1 1

46 posts in this topic

Episode 4 of Burn's great documentary has completed, and its time to post a few books ... just a few tonight, and the rest tomorrow morning.

The Rules:

• No hos/probs;
  • PayPal preferred, e-transfer okay in Canada;
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada, up to 6 raws, is $10.00; shipping to the US via Canada Post up to 6 raws is $15.00;
  • If there's something you see on the raws that I missed, please contact me within 1 week of receiving and we'll work it out (full refund, but shipping on you) ...
  • I'll listen to reasonable offers ... don't hesitate to PM. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!  Thus ... the first :takeit:(or variant thereof) in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM!
  • I’ll send out invoices within 2 days (or sooner) of the thread’s closing.  Please provide payment within 2 days of invoice date ... posts and pics are on the way ...
Edited by BuscemasAvengers

TAR 29; I thought initially this book was floating in the 5.5-6.0 range, but a closer inspection has me thinking it could go a little higher; Baker aficionados already know this is not one of his books, but for those looking to help complete the run or enjoy the read, this is a nice copy with a beautiful painted cover; $150.00.

20190918_221619_resized.jpg

20190918_221629_resized.jpg