• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few 10 cent DC's that don't fit anymore CGC and raw 20 off each book left

20 posts in this topic

Mystery Tales 24 SOLD!

(A) 8.0 color touch WHITE

SO, a boardie sold this to me and I sold it to another boardie who noticed the color touch. I am not positive if it has been color touched or if it is ink transfer. I obviously gave my purchaser a full refund but, alas, the person I purchased it from was not as kind.

Anyway 125.00

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

Mystery Tales.jpeg

Edited by johnenock

39 minutes ago, johnenock said:

Marvel Tales 124

5.0 OW/W

A firmly attached cover and attractive mid-grade copy of my favorite hooded figure cover.

Could be pressed for aesthetic purposes.

Marvel Tales.jpeg

Marvel Tales back.jpeg

:takeit: per Pm. 

20 minutes ago, johnenock said:

Mystery Tales 24

(A) 8.0 color touch WHITE

SO, a boardie sold this to me and I sold it to another boardie who noticed the color touch. I am not positive if it has been color touched or if it is ink transfer. I obviously gave my purchaser a full refund but, alas, the person I purchased it from was not as kind.

Anyway 125.00

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

Mystery Tales.jpeg

:takeit: per pm 

1 minute ago, SkOw said:

:takeit: per pm 

Nice pick-up! For what it's worth, from my vantage point it does not look like color touch: first, the overall condition of the book suggests it's unlikely there was a color-breaking crease on an otherwise clean margin that even needed that much touch-up; and secondly it appears the trail from the inside front cover would suggest that the color touch cross into the 's' in "Tales" which it does not.  (thumbsu

14 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

Nice pick-up! For what it's worth, from my vantage point it does not look like color touch: first, the overall condition of the book suggests it's unlikely there was a color-breaking crease on an otherwise clean margin that even needed that much touch-up; and secondly it appears the trail from the inside front cover would suggest that the color touch cross into the 's' in "Tales" which it does not.  (thumbsu

:wishluck: for Skow.