• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have already bought comics from this seller ?

9 posts in this topic

I'm speaking of the seller naturegirl007 on ebay...

I just received books from her, and 90% are overgraded.

Books described as NM/M are VF+ at best...

One of the book, An Amazing spider-man #107 described as NM have a full subscription crease across the cover...

However, her feedback looks good...

So my question is: do you have already bought comics from her ?

I just want to know if i'm not too strict, because the feedbacks are good...

Well based on her auctions it seems like she either has a very large collection of NM or better comics, or she just regularly grades everything NM and has no idea what's going on. I'd go with the latter, leave a neutral or negative so others don't waste their money.

Brian

I just emailed her, and asked a refund on some books (I will have to pay the shipping cost to USA mad.gif)... If the refund is accepted, i will give her a positive feedback with some remarks on her grading skill...

Here's a short list of Ebay sellers that sell CGC and accurately graded raw books.

darthdiesel

drbanner

flying-donut

gdcomics

lhcomics

quasarcomics

sullypython

superpicky

There are many more, but these guys are a good place to start. Most of them are also members here. Don't give up buying raw books, just stop gambling with sellers you don't know or who aren't recommended.