• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - FINAL ROUND 10
4 4

358 posts in this topic

Just now, Crops068 said:

Thought you might need the aloe for that sick burn you received from @WPPJames......

YOU JUST BETTER WATCH YOURSELF!!!!

Just now, Crops068 said:

Thought you might need the aloe for that sick burn you received from @WPPJames......

It's like the semi-apology I received from my brother after he sent out a particularly brutal verbal beating. "Us 'last name omitted for privacy purposes' aren't very fast. We aren't very smart. But we can trade insults with the best of them"

2 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

It's like the semi-apology I received from my brother after he sent out a particularly brutal verbal beating. "Us 'last name omitted for privacy purposes' aren't very fast. We aren't very smart. But we can trade insults with the best of them"

I deal with teenagers.  I can obliterate anyone in a verbal UFC match.  I have the road rage incidents to prove it!

One of my favored tactics when a teen is yelling at me is say 'Whoa-you need a tic-tac'.  Entire class bursts out laffing.

Some rude lady I countered at a coffeeshop said I had a small ------

It did not workout well for her!  lol 

3 minutes ago, kav said:

One of my favored tactics when a teen is yelling at me is say 'Whoa-you need a tic-tac'.  Entire class bursts out laffing.

Louis C. K.:
I was driving in Manhattan. There's traffic, nobody's moving... The guy behind me is honking just at me. He kept yelling at me. I decided that I'm gonna argue with this guy, but I'm gonna argue about something else. I'm not having his argument; I'm having mine. So, he's like, 'Go!' And I go, 'Well give me back my jacket!' And he stopped. I was like, 'Yeah, you got my jacket! Give it back! I said you could borrow it, not have it! You're stretching it out, you fat pig! Give it back, now!' He got back in his car, and he locked his doors.

Just now, WPPJames said:

Louis C. K.:
I was driving in Manhattan. There's traffic, nobody's moving... The guy behind me is honking just at me. He kept yelling at me. I decided that I'm gonna argue with this guy, but I'm gonna argue about something else. I'm not having his argument; I'm having mine. So, he's like, 'Go!' And I go, 'Well give me back my jacket!' And he stopped. I was like, 'Yeah, you got my jacket! Give it back! I said you could borrow it, not have it! You're stretching it out, you fat pig! Give it back, now!' He got back in his car, and he locked his doors.

Oh this is a great strategy-gonna borrow.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Some rude lady I countered at a coffeeshop said I had a small ------

It did not workout well for her!  lol 

Please come visit Tampa so I can take you out and buy you a beer. I have a particular bar and bartendress (yea probably not a real word) in mind. :headbang:

1 minute ago, WPPJames said:

Please come visit Tampa so I can take you out and buy you a beer. I have a particular bar and bartendress (yea probably not a real word) in mind. :headbang:

Consider them toast.

Just now, WPPJames said:

I only fly people here on Frontier Airlines.

I never done flown them folks

11 minutes ago, kav said:

I deal with teenagers.  I can obliterate anyone in a verbal UFC match.  I have the road rage incidents to prove it!

I have made teenager/young adults sob visibly from verbal incidents.  And they were not grounds for me to be put in jail either.

So I am right there with ya, @kav.  Whenever it occurs it is nicknamed me "lifeguarding" someone.

Just now, WPPJames said:

That was awesome! I gave you a freebie and you took it to the end zone.

I had one job-

Just now, Crops068 said:

I have made teenager/young adults sob visibly from verbal incidents.  And they were not grounds for me to be put in jail either.

So I am right there with ya, @kav.  Whenever it occurs it is nicknamed me "lifeguarding" someone.

When dealing with teens you are hampered by what you are allowed to say so the skill factor goes up a notch.