• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Comic Covers Ever - Let's See 'Em!

721 posts in this topic

Another :censored: Liefeld Cap bleccchh

5542_4_002.jpg

How big is that kidney stone Steve Rogers is trying to pass?

What's that nasty rash or vascular disease ravaging Steve's neck and shoulder area?

Why is Steve's nose thinner than Michael Jackson's?

Is that a bird's nest on Steve's head?

Who's the random female face floating in mid-air?

Whose arm is that below the woman's face?

How did Steve jam the heel of his left shoe so far into his nether regions?

Can fancy digital coloring cover up poor drawing? As Cap's shield makes abundantly clear....no.

:signfunny:

Did you photoshop that? That thing actually made it to print? :sick:

as far as i know, the image is unaltered from the one that made it to the presses.

it's the worst drawing i think i have ever seen. it makes the rest of the Liefeld oeuvre seem almost good

77908253258.40.gif

:sick:

lol

the 2 cap's are beyond words... but this issue of spiderman is a complete JOKE!.. look at spiderman?!?!.. how the hell did that get passed into press??.. AWFUL! as well as Electro's right leg!.. WOW!

Who drew that ?

Who drew that ?

Klaus Jansen

It does look like his art, but he usually didn't have anatomy problems! I guess that's why he stuck to inking!

Who drew that ?

Klaus Jansen

It does look like his art, but he usually didn't have anatomy problems! I guess that's why he stuck to inking!

He was apparently a fan of the roided out, semi-deformed Spider-man:

4049_4_039.jpg

Doesn't surprise me. Look how bad the original cover for Daredevil 196 is. It's much worse than the one that was produced and many people don't like that one. http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=171148&GSub=5668

At least the proportions of the character's bodies are somewhat correct.

I really like Jansen. He must have gone through an advant garde period...

I agree the Leifeld enchantress is possibly the worst art I have ever seen, but I wonder how many of you have ever seen the HORRID stuff that was in the Captain America ( poor cap! ) books from when he became the Nomad? That stuff can compete for worst art ever.

25 cent cover price, around like issue 180. I wish I still had them to scan and post but I hated the horrible art so much I no longer own them. Anyone have the books to scan some of that garbage for others to see?

Artboy99

I agree the Leifeld enchantress is possibly the worst art I have ever seen, but I wonder how many of you have ever seen the HORRID stuff that was in the Captain America ( poor cap! ) books from when he became the Nomad? That stuff can compete for worst art ever.

25 cent cover price, around like issue 180. I wish I still had them to scan and post but I hated the horrible art so much I no longer own them. Anyone have the books to scan some of that garbage for others to see?

Artboy99

41918-robbinsnomad.JPG.b2d310cf7dabb49f2ab2d73a810766b9.JPG