• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade Superman Collection on Comiclink!

13 posts in this topic

Hi! I consigned some of my high grade Superman collection to Comiclink. Comiclink will auction these in mid August. You can check out the books on the auction preview. Most are silver and bronze highest (or 2nd highest) graded. Many 9.4s, Northland, Winnipeg, Boston copies! A beautiful collection that took me 15+ years to accumulate. Feel free to send me a PM if you have questions. Oh yeah... no reserve!

Thanks! It was a tough decision to part with these books (especially the Northlands as I bought them from Motorcity long ago), but I'm trying to focus on other areas of collecting (ie. movie posters- yeah I know those can be pricey). I will still be around the hobby though!

Yeah- I'm pleased with how the auction went. That #233 is a beaut.. Boston White pages. Congratulations to all who won, and thanks for supporting the auction! If you have any questions about the history of the books, feel free to send me a PM. I have an extensive history of all the books I've bought through the years.

Yeah- I'm pleased with how the auction went. That #233 is a beaut.. Boston White pages. Congratulations to all who won, and thanks for supporting the auction! If you have any questions about the history of the books, feel free to send me a PM. I have an extensive history of all the books I've bought through the years.

Congratulations, Clayton, on the results - and thanks to everyone that participated in the Auction! If any sellers are interested in consigning to the next or future Focused Auction, feel free to drop me a line with the details of the books you may be interested in selling (buysell@comiclink.com or 718/246-0300).

Josh Nathanson

www.comiclink.com