• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes Initiative Label... an idea

3 posts in this topic

Ok this idea has not fully baked yet, so it's only half baked, but what would people think about a Heroes Initiative branded yellow (SS) label?

When you are getting a book signed by a creator who is currently giving his/her signing fee to (or in part to) the Heroes Initiative you could also request a special Heroes Initiative Label (just like now you can get the special character labels)

But in this case, part (or maybe all? what do you say CGC?) of the label up-charge would go to the Hero Initiative. 

So in the end you'd have a sketch or signature slab with the special label showing that it was created in part to benefit the Heroes Initiative. 

(you could also just opt for the regular yellow label if you didn't want to contribute to the Heroes Initiative)

tell me how this isnt a good idea?!?!

On 10/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, miraclemet said:

Ok this idea has not fully baked yet, so it's only half baked, but what would people think about a Heroes Initiative branded yellow (SS) label?

When you are getting a book signed by a creator who is currently giving his/her signing fee to (or in part to) the Heroes Initiative you could also request a special Heroes Initiative Label (just like now you can get the special character labels)

But in this case, part (or maybe all? what do you say CGC?) of the label up-charge would go to the Hero Initiative. 

So in the end you'd have a sketch or signature slab with the special label showing that it was created in part to benefit the Heroes Initiative. 

(you could also just opt for the regular yellow label if you didn't want to contribute to the Heroes Initiative)

tell me how this isnt a good idea?!?!

I like the idea but for $5 I get Walking Dead custom labels on all my books.  I would make an extra $5 Hero donation no problem but it would still have to include the TWD custom labels.