• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,671 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2020 at 12:25 AM, thecollectron said:

That issue and the one before it also introduced the Polecat who could emit super-stench and the Mess who could attract dirt. There were other goofy Legion applicants as well and I think it was intentional. Years later, a flashback story introduced Arm-Fall-Off Boy.

He later changed his name to Mom!-Knock-First! Boy

On 6/26/2020 at 5:34 PM, gadzukes said:

Tommy Tomorrow is exploring a planet.

"hmmm....this all seems familiar somehow, as if I had seen it somewhere but I can't place it!"

Um, maybe you saw it in "Empire Strikes Back"?  hmmm.... wait a minute, this comic came out in 1958!  HEY....George Lucas STOLE this idea from DC comics! :whatthe:

IMG_1622.jpg

Where's the light coming from?

26 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Kelley Jones is one of my all time favourite artists and he worked on my favourite characters, Morpheus and Batman. 

BUT, he probably gave us the most ridiculous looking image of robin I have ever seen.

Batman by Doug Moench & Kelley Jones TPB 2 (Part 2) | Read All Comics  Online For Free

mail.gif
WTH??  Is this a joke or parody pls tell me this is a joke or parody.

Lockdown hair. From the ‘COVID in Gotham’ storyline.

Mine looked just as rubbish a few weeks ago.

5 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Lockdown hair. From the ‘COVID in Gotham’ storyline.

Mine looked just as rubbish a few weeks ago.

I submit his vision horribly impaired by his caved in optical orbits.  Also not good when his mouth looks more like the Joker's mouth than the actual Joker's mouth-

25 minutes ago, kav said:

I submit his vision horribly impaired by his caved in optical orbits.  Also not good when his mouth looks more like the Joker's mouth than the actual Joker's mouth-

There was a point in the early 90s when his art started getting more and more distorted to the point of looking sloppy.  Red Rain was great, and I looked forward to the follow-up graphic novel, and was very disappointed.

Up until that point, he’d been one of my favourite Batman artists for a long time.

It’s certainly a very unique interpretation of Robin.

Edited by Ken Aldred

3 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

There was a point in the early 90s when his art started getting more and more distorted to the point of looking sloppy.  Red Rain was great, and I looked forward to the follow-up graphic novel, and was very disappointed.

Up until that point, he’d been one of my favourite Batman artists for a long time.

It’s certainly a very unique interpretation of Robin.

So youre saying it was not a fluke or a joke-thats how he drew Robin every time?
He has no business drawing comics in my opinion.  None.

The Mirror Master has just "switched legs" with the Flash.  How is this possible?  Because it's DC silly.

So Mirror Master is now the fastest man on earth, but WAIT.....  Flash figures out if he "runs on his hands" he can keep up with the MM.

Even if we grant that Flash's arms can move fast...... it doesn't mean you can run with them!  :frustrated:

He has to balance his legs in the air to make it work (new legs that he has never had before)!  Do DC writers not know how awkward that is?

99% of humanity can't hold a handstand for more than half a second, but we're supposed to believe Flash can comfortably run on his hands.  :facepalm:

IMG_2914 (3).jpg

8 hours ago, kav said:

So youre saying it was not a fluke or a joke-thats how he drew Robin every time?
He has no business drawing comics in my opinion.  None.

You’ve seen worse.

To me, it looks like a middle-aged woman doing Robin cosplay.  

Edited by Ken Aldred

5 hours ago, gadzukes said:

The Mirror Master has just "switched legs" with the Flash.  How is this possible?  Because it's DC silly.

So Mirror Master is now the fastest man on earth, but WAIT.....  Flash figures out if he "runs on his hands" he can keep up with the MM.

Even if we grant that Flash's arms can move fast...... it doesn't mean you can run with them!  :frustrated:

He has to balance his legs in the air to make it work (new legs that he has never had before)!  Do DC writers not know how awkward that is?

99% of humanity can't hold a handstand for more than half a second, but we're supposed to believe Flash can comfortably run on his hands.  :facepalm:

IMG_2914 (3).jpg

DC: 
NO